Fire Safe Marin launched an all new version of our informative Wildfire Evacuation Guide. Our new webpage includes lessons learned from California’s recent wildfires, evacuation preparedness tips and best-practices, and links to additional detailed resources.
- Emergency Notifications & Information
- Evacuation Terminology
- Before a Fire Threatens
- Assemble a “Go Kit”
- Install Battery Backups
- Monitor Daily Weather Conditions
- Prepare your home and defensible space
- What Should I do During a Red Flag Warning?
- When Evacuation is a Possibility
- Review Your Evacuation Checklist
- Dress For Survival
- Monitor Information Sources: Stay Alert
- The Evacuation Process
- When to Evacuate
- Choosing an Evacuation Route
- By Car or By Foot
- Children and Schools
- What if My Road is Blocked?
- But My Neighborhood Only Has One Way Out!
- Fire Roads
- If You Are Trapped
- Returning Home
Visit our NEW Wildfire Evacuation Guide today!